Monday, August 10, 2009

it is still monday!

as i am sure a few of you know, mondays over at mckmama's place are


after you take a peek at my wish-i-could-forget moments, head on over to mckmama's blog and check out hers and hundreds of others! we are not alone!

i absolutely would NEVER wipe my 7 month old down with baby wipes and call it bath time. NOT ME! only full sudsy tubs of warm water and a nice washcloth constitute a bath around here.

i most assuredly would not eat lunch out only to make it home in time to serve my sweet honey bear a frozen pizza for dinner. definitely NOT ME.

i, of course, would not keep my dear family sitting at the table in front of sunday lunch while i freaked out over spilled orange soda on the living room floor, promptly spraying it down with carpet cleaner and scrubbing until i was sure every last drop of orange was gone. the sunday meal would not be cold by the time i made it to the table and my husband and i would not have a conflict of interests over priorities. NOT ME! i am always quite level headed and not at all so concerned with the appearance of my carpets.

and finally, i for sure would not take my laptop into the bathroom and prop it up on the hamper so i could have a little alone blogging time. now that would be ridiculous! so NOT ME.

3 comments:

Staci said...

Great Not Me's! I am SO there with you on the "baby wipe" baths :) Yep, I admit it, whew...I feel better. I mostly do it in the winter time because both my girls have slight excema that gets worse during the winter months and the nightly baths irritate it even more...that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it ;) Hope your sinuses are feeling better!

ERIN lee said...

Hi there, i just read your blog for the first time. You had left a post on mine. I loved your Not Me Mondays! Especially the blogging in the bathroom one! I have 3 little kids and sometimes that's the only place to be alone. LOL!!!

Lysana said...

ROFL at the baby wipes! I've had those moments, myself. And blogging in the bathroom is a good idea. I may have to try it sometime. Haha!

Funny post!

Post a Comment

i would love to hear from you! however, anonymous comments will not be posted.
"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers." Ephesians 4:29

 

Dates Diapers & Deity