Wednesday, August 26, 2009

all i want for christmas...

this morning was just like any other morning. i got bug up, changed her, gave her breakfast, and we settled down on the couch to watch rachael ray. buggie was sitting right beside me and i had my arm around her. she has found it great sport to chew on mommy's hand and fingers; so this morning my fingers could be found in her little mouth. it was during this usual chewing of my digits that i felt something...what did she have in her mouth? oh my goodness...a tooth...no, wait...not one tooth...there were TWO TEETH!


*not bug's actual teeth*

yes, ladies and gentleman, my sweet, tiny, precious buggie now has big girl teeth! i am so proud of her and yet so sad...

where is that 5 pound 13 ounce little baby girl i held in my arms just yesterday?

more importantly, how will my fingers hold up?

1 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh my, a whole new world is opening up. Have fun with that. My first had 12 teeth at 12 months. Yikes. I now pray against teeth until they have nearly been weaned.

Post a Comment

i would love to hear from you! however, anonymous comments will not be posted.
"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers." Ephesians 4:29

 

Dates Diapers & Deity