Saturday, January 2, 2010

time flies when you're having fun

a year ago today i learned that i have a lot more love in my heart than i knew existed and that i am a lot stronger physically than i ever imagined! a year ago today my heart was born and began living on the outside of my body. i became mommy to this sweet sweet girl a year ago today.


my little bug,

every day i thank the Lord for allowing me to be the one to take care of you. He could've chosen anyone to be your mommy but He chose me and i am so grateful. you bring such joy to each day - even those tough, crabby teething days i wouldn't trade for anything in the world. when you smile, even for a moment, all the hard days are more than worth it. tears and messes, dirty diapers and sleepless nights are small in comparison to how big my happiness is because of you!


it is so crazy how such a little girl who can't speak a word can teach me so much about myself and about our Savior. you have shown me just how important a daily, personal relationship with Jesus is. and while this special day was just for you i hope that you will know that nothing in this world is more important than knowing Jesus as your Savior. if i leave nothing behind on this earth than a daughter who loves and serves the Lord my life will have been well worth every minute.


this has been the absolute best, most overwhelming, extremely challenging, completely joyful, most fun, fantastically wonderful year of my life! you have made our family whole. and while your daddy and i pray that the Lord has brothers and sisters in His plan for us we know that our hearts are overflowing with love and completely full having you as our daughter.

thank you, my sweet buggie girl, for making me want to be a better person, a better wife, a better friend, a better example of Jesus. you have changed our lives and we would never want to go back to the way it was before you. while i miss my little baby girl i am so excited to see you grow and don't know if i can be more proud of you than i am right now. you are my joy.


i love you with my whole heart, my sweet bug.

your mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

i would love to hear from you! however, anonymous comments will not be posted.
"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers." Ephesians 4:29

 

Dates Diapers & Deity