Thursday, October 8, 2009

thumbs up thursday

i have been thinking about different topics to blog about. i don't want to always be serious and i don't always want to drivel on about what bug is doing every second. so i have come up with thumbs up thursday for now. i am going to use thursdays to tell you about things that i like, that i use around the house that make my days easier, that are must haves for buggie, or ideas and/or events and occasions that deserve a thumbs up. you get the idea - if it is something i like i will tell you about it on thursday. i think some giveaways will be grand and appropriate as well! and i want to hear from you, too! you can do a post on your own blog or you can simply leave your thumbs up in the comments section here.

so to christen thumbs up thursday i will tell you about something that has uncomplicated my mornings (or afternoons - whenever i get around to it). it is a hairstyle that is so simple and looks pretty cute, too. on long hair or short, the bang french braid is just oh so cute and, more importantly, oh so easy.


sure, you say, it looks good on her, she is jennifer aniston. i would bet a potato sack would look good on her. true, true. but i am not a betting woman. and if i was i would bet the bang french braid would look good on YOU, too! it takes only seconds, maybe a full minute, and you have a super cute look that can be dressed up for church or just right for playing with the little ones. i am trying to grow my hair out and this braid has been great for my in between bangs. give it a try and let me know if you do!



me sporting the bang french braid

is there anything you have discovered this week that deserves a thumbs up? is there anything you have known about for a while that deserves a thumbs up? let us know! you can write your own blog post about it or share it here in the comments section!

and just to give you a heads up (or a thumbs up), next thursday i plan to do a giveaway of my thumbs up recommendation!!!

1 comments:

Alexis said...

What a great idea! I've been meaning to try this, but I'm afraid that my husband will hate it. He's kind of funny like that sometimes. For me, a hair related thumbs up would be clips with fake hair. My hair is my one vanity, and I'm a stickler for having it looking fabulous...or at least I think it looks fabulous...sometimes. Anywho, when I was pregnant, I had the worst morning sickness pretty much every day for six and a half months. It was really bad. The hair clips were great for me. I could take my hair that I didn't have time to wash because I was puking my guts up and cover it up with this awesome twisty thingy and the world was suddenly a better place. Definitely thumbs up.

Post a Comment

i would love to hear from you! however, anonymous comments will not be posted.
"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers." Ephesians 4:29

 

Dates Diapers & Deity