Monday, October 5, 2009

certainly not me!

i decided to join mckmama (and many others) today for...


you know, that time of the week when we can admit without admitting our shortcuts or shortcomings from the past week? after your stop here you should head on over to mckmama's blog and catch up on some others.

i totally didn't buy a box of hair color this weekend. there would be no need to do such a thing because i don't have one gray hair throughout my lovely dark locks. nope, not me!

when it comes to cleaning i would never take a shortcut and spray down the bathroom floor with windex and then wipe it up with paper towels on my feet just because it seemed like a lot more fun than mopping and i hate mopping.

i would never neglect my weekly menu planning and grocery shopping day after day so the only option at the last minute would be eating out. in this recession absolutely not me!

i never get overwhelmed with stay at home mommydom. so i simply couldn't have handed my screaming nine month old daughter to my husband with a declaration of "i quit!" that would be absurd, not me!

and i can't imagine not having my every day planned perfectly so that it would be unnecessary to put said nine month old in her exersaucer in front of nick jr so i can get my not me monday post typed up. never! not me!

looking forward to catching up on what you didn't do this past week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

i would love to hear from you! however, anonymous comments will not be posted.
"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers." Ephesians 4:29

 

Dates Diapers & Deity