Monday, October 12, 2009

not me!



is here already! where, oh where, does the time go? so join me and many others over at mckmama's blog to share those things that you didn't do this week.

so, anyone who knows me knows how serious i am about my housework. they know that i would not pick something up off the floor and toss it in the direction of behind the couch to keep the baby from putting it in her mouth. not me! i would immediately pull out the vacuum, of course.

i like well balanced meals and certainly did not have a bowl of cocoa pebbles for lunch...and dinner...not me!

i am so sure that there are plenty more not me's that i have done this past week but i cannot seem to think of any today! ;) be sure to go by mckmama's blog to link your not me's!


2 comments:

Staci said...

I should just copy and paste your Not Me's onto my blog :) Except I would substitute Cocoa Pebbles with Lucky Charms! Have a great week.

Katrina said...

Now I want cereal for dinner haha. Cute post!

I definitely have never ever done either of those things. Nope!

Post a Comment

i would love to hear from you! however, anonymous comments will not be posted.
"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers." Ephesians 4:29

 

Dates Diapers & Deity