Monday, October 19, 2009

that time again



this is the time of the week to share all the things you didn't do and realize you're not the only one! after checking out what i so didn't do this past week, head over to mckmama's blog and share your not me's!

i like taking care of the laundry as soon as i see it. pile in the wash and immediately in the dryer. so i absolutely did not leave a load of towels in the washing machine for a week before i noticed the horrible smell of mildew and had to wash the load two more times. not me, i would never do that!

i would never send my best friend a text message in the middle of church because i had an idea and wanted to tell her before i forgot. cell phone etiquette is a pet peeve of mine! not me.

my husband's 29th birthday is not coming up and i did not book a night in a hotel so we could get away all alone for the first time in 9 months while the baby stayed with her nana and papa. i surely couldn't leave my bug for a whole night and i wouldn't have such a wonderful wonderful time with my handsome love - not me!

what did you not do last week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

i would love to hear from you! however, anonymous comments will not be posted.
"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers." Ephesians 4:29

 

Dates Diapers & Deity