Tuesday, January 26, 2010

it is 20 minutes to midnight...

and i am at a loss for blog fodder. the only thing on my mind at this moment is my great desire for a big glass of dr. pepper with lots of ice...mmmm....that would really hit the spot.

i tried to guilt honey bear into going out to get some. i am not pregnant so my cravings are not so readily fulfilled. i told him if he loved me he would go out for some dr. pepper. that was about an hour ago and he hasn't left his spot on the couch. i'm pretty sure this just proves he doesn't want to get dressed and go out this late at night and not that his love for me is waning. right? =)

oh, i suppose i will just go to bed. if i'm asleep it would be hard to drink a dr. pepper anyway.

3 comments:

Alexis said...

Know what's crazy? I'd die for a Dr. Pepper right now myself. Meet me at...somewhere?

How's Buggie been lately?

Bigbearattack said...

I'm sure he still loves you ;) I would look at Cheryl with crazy eyes if she asked me to go to the store @ 11pm... :D
-Mark

dani said...

alexis, wish we could've met! and thank you for asking about my girl. she is doing great. teething and fussy but we'll take it!

mark, you crack me up! i can't get over that you are looking at my blog all the way in afghanistan. we are praying for you, friend! love you.

Post a Comment

i would love to hear from you! however, anonymous comments will not be posted.
"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers." Ephesians 4:29

 

Dates Diapers & Deity